We welcome families, well behaved groups and pets to our accommodation in Donegal.
Choose to stay in one of our wooden glamping pods, pitch up with your own tent or stop over in your motorhome.
We’re situated at the beginning of the Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland’s new 2,400 km coastal drive.
Camp fires are allowed in the wheel rims supplied.
Our accommodation includes:
Our facilities include:
- Free hot showers
- Camper’s kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, washer and dryer
- Camper’s Den with TV, games and dining area
- Free wifi
- Children’s playground
- Pitch and putt golf course
- 4G Astroturf pitch
- Onsite café
There are lots of options for accommodation in Donegal, and we may be a little biased, but here are 5 reasons why you should stay at the Wild Atlantic Camp:
- We’re in a beautiful village location with stunning views over Sheephaven Bay
- You can walk to the pub, walk to the beach and walk to the woods from the site
- We have lots to do on site; in fact, once you’re here, you can get by without your car
- Our onsite facilities are extensive
- We can supply bedding and towels and lots of other equipment so you don’t have to lug it all with you